Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 9/16-9/22

News:

My little girl is starting to crawl! This is all happening way too fast. She isn't on all fours yet, but she will army crawl. I put a video up on my instagram of her crawling across the room, if you would like to check it out.

This week we went to see Thomas the Train at the NC Transportation Museum. He had a blast! He loved riding the train and playing on the bounce house. He also really loved the model train sets. It was a great family morning.

I bought these seasonal stickers out of the dollar bin at Target and planned a super cute counting activity, which Landin had no interest in. He instead decided he wanted to put all the stickers on this orange paper. He LOVED them and played with them for a good hour. So I'm going with strengthening fine motor skills ;)

 Clara wants to play with Landin all the time. If he is on the floor playing, she wants to be right beside him. He doesn't mind just as long as she doesn't mess with his toys. We have had MANY chats about sharing this week.


 Just in case you thought it was sunshine and smiles over at the Poole house. (and yes this was happening at the same time. )

 Since the weather has been getting so nice, we've been spending a lot more time outside. Landin has really started playing with his playground. He calls it his boy house. He's so cute. This morning he took his snack up there to eat it.

 Had a Target date (yes, I go there many times a week) with the Hursts. Landin and Bryleigh are so stinking cute together. He holds her hand and helps her down steps. Melt my momma bear heart.

 Cutie cutie. 

 The little ladies of our eGroup. Can't wait to watch them grow up together.

 I adore this moment. Caught Landin pushing Clara on the swing without me asking him. He is the sweetest big brother. Again...melt my momma bear heart. Love him so much.

 Little Panther fan!

 Thomas Day!! Sweet boy is holding onto his ticket for dear life. He could not wait to get on the train!




 My husband is the greatest dad ever. Thankful for him.






 My sweet girl is SUCH a snuggle bug. She had just woken up from her nap and just laid on me. I can't get enough of her. Wish I could freeze time for a little while.
Spent Saturday morning on a pumpkin farm for a friends birthday party. Happy Fall, ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment