Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week 9/9 - 9/15

News:

Clara turned 7 months this week. Boy, does time fly. The last blog post was dedicated to her updates over the past month. This week Clara has also cut teeth and there are 2! Two tiny little teeth poking through on the bottom. She has started sleeping a lot better and acting more like herself. Whew, glad that's over for now. ;)


 I have ton of pictures of them swinging and in every single one of them she is looking at him. She loves him so much.

 First time on the park swing!
 You can't really see it, but she's eating puffs! She usually makes a huge mess and has them all over her, but she LOVES them!
Some days he works with his right hand and some days his left. I can't decide what he's going to use!
 This boy LOVES to paint. He picked out these sponge brushes at Hobby Lobby and couldn't wait to use them.

 Grandma bought Landin a Panther's jersey and he loves it. He looks like such a big boy with it on.

 Since Clara loved the park swing so much, I put up the baby swing on our playground. Sweet girl.

 Remember last week how I told you Landin carries the milk around telling me how strong he is? I finally got a picture of it. He's the cutest.


7 month pictures of my baby girl!

On Friday, Brian woke Landin up from his nap for a boys afternoon. They played and got some ice cream. Landin was so excited!

 
The boys went out so the girls went shopping. Loved hanging out just us girls :)

Put new flowers in the pot on my front porch. Landin was so excited about these and kept smelling them. Thankful he is so excited because he helps me remember to water them!

My sweet babies in eKidz this weekend. Very thankful for the volunteers that take care of my little ones while I'm at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment