Saturday, November 30, 2013

11/25-11/30 (Thanksgiving Week)

 A friend of mine had the best idea of having a kids thanksgiving. A bunch of Landin's friends came together and ate turkey roll-ups and mac & cheese. They loved every second of it, especially the cupcakes. :) 

 Love this girl so much...and her outfit. :)

 We were given some tickets to the Bobcats game Wednesday night. This was the first game that any of us had been to. Landin loved it! There was so much to see and Ellen was there. He had a blast! We will definitely be doing that again!


While traveling this week, we made a stop at Grandaddy's house. Landin loved the piano that played itself! 

 Love this picture so much! Happy Thanksgiving!

 My two turkeys. These babies did so great on Thanksgiving. Both played hard and fell asleep on the way back to Charlotte! 

 Bundled up to get our Christmas tree!

 Landin was more interested in rocks he found all over the ground. I somehow ended up with his rocks in my boots. 



My grandma knits my entire families stockings. All 18 of us. They are, by far, my favorite Christmas decoration! Love you Beaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment