Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Matt's Wedding Week 12/1-12/7

Well, this was a very exciting week! Started the week of with a mini party for my momma and ended the week at the beach. Our family rented a big beach house. It was fun to have good family time!

 Celebrated my wonderful Momma's birthday at the beginning of the week! Landin is STILL talking about Nana's party, really he's just talking about the cake. The moment Nana walked in the door, Landin took it upon himself to take the cake off the counter and carry it into her. Luckily, he didn't drop it! Funny boy. 

 This face is a mess, but my goodness she is still so cute!

 Cute girl getting ready for our family photo shoot. Goodness, she is the sweetest.

 Sweet boy NEVER falls asleep in the car, but gave out on the way to Oak Island to Matt's wedding!

 Clara snuggling with the groom. He's such a great uncle. :)

Bride and groom at the wedding venue! These two have been together since high school. Almost 8 years. I couldn't wait to have Emily become a Gilmore! She pretty much already was. :)

Rehearsal time. These two were so cute the entire weekend. Love was in the air for sure. So thankful my little brother found someone so special.

Bridesmaids with the beautiful bride

 Mom and I at the wedding!

 Cute boy.

 The wedding was smack dab in the middle of Clara's nap and she fell asleep at the reception. Love her snuggling with her Daddy! 


 Omg. He is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. 

My heart.

Well, we had our first visit to the ER with Landin right after the wedding. He fell right onto the dresser. He was so brave and calm. Thankful for a great doctor and nurses. I actually ended up going to high school with one of our nurse's daughters. Small world! Glad we are past this and so thankful Brian was with us. Landin walked around proud of his band-aid for and now he will move his hair out of the way and say "My booboo looks great!" He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment