Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas

Christmas this year was amazing! I have to start with saying how awesome it was to participate in Elevation's Christmas worship experiences. 1800 (yes, you read it right) stood to accept Jesus as their Savior. INCREDIBLE. Every number has a story, y'all, that's a person's life that has changed. WHOA. Pretty crazy to even type out. Love, love, love what the Lord is doing in our church.

Landin was SUPER into Christmas this year. He loved everything about it, from the Christmas lights, to visiting Santa, to our elf that came to see us every morning. Every day Landin would ask if it was Christmas day yet. He had the hardest time waiting! (don't we all!) On Christmas eve while we were driving home from my Bemaw's party, he told me "hurry mom, I need to go to sleep so Santa will come." Then when we got home he ran out into the driveway and looked up at a star and told me that was Santa and proceeded to yell up at the sky " Santa, whatcha doing up there?"

Christmas morning was amazing. We started the morning off reading about the birth of Jesus.

And he tried REALLY hard to listen, but kept inching towards the door. 

SANTA CAME! Landin was so sweet and helped Clara open some presents.

Landin's favorite toy of Christmas morning was his remote control firetruck. He played with it so much!

Santa brought Clara her first baby doll and a stroller. The first toy she started walking with!

Santa brought Landin his first real bike! 

My happy girl loved her new toys. 

 Uncle Matt with his favorite niece :)


Fishing poles for my boys. These have been so much fun. Brian takes Landin almost every day he is off. Such a great way to spend quality time.

She's going to kill me for putting this on here, but HA! My sister in law, Emily. She seriously is really great with my kids. :)

Crane!!


 We have Christmas dinner at my Aunt's house every year. So many people! I love this so much because Brian's family joins mine. All of the people we love in one room!
 

Christmas day is exhausting. Clara didn't nap the entire day! I can't believe she held out, but she did great. Not a tear!  She did fall asleep before leaving my Aunt's neighborhood though. :)



In our neighborhood, this house does a light show that goes with music. I'd been meaning to take Landin all month, but never got around to it. Clara was asleep, so we decided to go check it out. What a show! Landin loved it. The grown-ups did too. :)

 Morning after Christmas. My little girl is such a little mommy. She loves her baby dolls so much!

Daddy teaching Landin to ride his bike!!

It was a great Christmas. Couldn't believe all the love we were around all day. We are truly a blessed family! A little late, but Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment