Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Clara's 10 Month Updates

10 months.

Size: 6-9m
Sleep: My sweet girl has FINALLY started sleeping through the night. PRAISE! She takes 2 naps a day as well.
Food: Clara started eating solid foods this month. She really LOVES to eat. She eats pretty much everything I fix her.

This month was really fun. In my mind she became a big baby, not just a baby. She's still pulling up and crawling around everywhere, so I'm not sure what changed to make her seem bigger. She started eating solid foods this month and, my goodness, this girl can eat! She eats way more than Landin. She is actually encouraging Landin to eat more and try different foods because she eats everything. I think with the food intake, she's grown a lot.

This month we celebrated Thanksgiving with friends and family. It was so great. First we celebrated with the kid's friends. We are so thankful to be surrounded with such great people. I could not do life without these kids and their wonderful mom's. On Thanksgiving Day, we drove to Chapel Hill/Raleigh to visit with family. Clara didn't nap very well, but did great the whole day. I really loved her turkey shirt!! Thankful we only have to drive to see family. I'm not sure I'm ready for planes yet.

This month Clara also got her first ear infection. :( It was awful. She ran a low grade fever for a couple days and then woke up one morning with a super high fever. I took her in to the doctor and she had an ear infection. Then after I gave her the medicine, she threw it up. It was quite an ordeal. Poor girl was up a ton at night and didn't eat much for a few days. Glad we made it through and she hasn't had another one yet.

She is THE sweetest girl. So so so very thankful the Lord given her to us.

This month's pictures:






















No comments:

Post a Comment