Friday, November 15, 2013

10/28-11/8

The past 2 weeks:
 Well, Clara has officially started pulling up! This was the first time I saw her pull up in her bed. Exciting!
The Tuesday before Halloween, the Elevation Staff joined up with an outreach partner, Hope Haven, for a trunk or treat. Hope Haven is a great organization that serves as a half-way house for substance abusers and their families. Of all the years I've been in church, I've never been to a trunk or treat. It was a really fun night!

 Crew and Clara. These girls were born a day apart and are growing up to be great friends like their brothers. We love the Schultz family so much!!

 Oh man, does this melt my heart! Daddy always gets up with my early riser, which has been EXTREMELY early since the time change. He is such a trooper. Came downstairs to find these two snuggling. :)


 Halloween was such a blast this year! We joined up with some friends of ours and went treak or treating together. Well, the Dad's took the kids and the mom's hung back and gave out the candy. We are really thankful for great friends. Love that these babies are growing up together :)

 My sweet girl LOVES her daddy :)

 Landin has really gotten into playing with legos recently. We built a tower together one morning and I took this picture and sent it to Brian. That night I came downstairs after putting Clara to bed and Daddy had built one that touched the ceiling. Daddy wins. HA :)

 She is so photogenic already!

 Sweet girl at the doctor. She did so great.

 Ha I love this picture. This is Clara's favorite place to play and Landin's least favorite place to her to play. Clara tears down the tracks and Landin and I spend forever trying to figure out how to put it back together. Constant cycle. I can't keep her away from here and look at her, she's already so hard to say no to.

 Landin and Bryleigh two years ago and now. This warms my heart.

 I co-hosted a shower for my almost sister in law last weekend. It's so exciting to finally have her become part of the family! Only a few more weeks until the wedding!

 So grateful my babies get to grow up in Elevation Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment