Saturday, November 30, 2013

11/11-11/24

The past few weeks have been getting busy with the holiday season, but that also means I'm taking a million pictures of the kids. I'm hoping to be better about posting once a week to keep up with all the festivities!

 Started the week off volunteering with Bright Blessings. I love this organization! They host birthday parties for homeless children. They concentrate on doing either a party at the shelter or sending birthday goodies to the school so they child can have a little party in his class like a normal kid would. This organization warms my heart in the way they put so much thought into making each kid's birthday special.
 I brought out some big baby toys since Clara is pulling up on everything. She especially loved Landin's piano!


 Snow in November?? Although, it was a tiny amount of snow and didn't even stay on the ground 24 hours, this Carolina momma made the most of it. I had already put Landin to bed when it started snowing, so of course I got him out of bed in his pj's, put on his coat and mittens and ran outside. He LOVED it. With snow this early, I'm hoping we get more this year.

 This was a very proud moment for me. My man on stage with Pastor telling the heart behind what he does. Brian works so hard and sometimes long hours, but his heart is in the right place. "So that people far from God will be raised to life in Christ." He lives this, with every long hour and stressful moment, this is what is pushing him along. Thankful for his heart and the mindset that he is working for the Lord. He's truly one of a kind.

 This is Ellen. She is part of one of my favorite families at church. Landin went through a phase where he did not like being separated from me. When Ellen joined his class, he started loving church. He even wants to go when he doesn't have to. Thankful for Ellen and her family.

 This boy melts my heart.

 We had Clara's 9m check up this week. She is doing great and growing well. Thankful for a healthy baby girl!

 We had one warm day in the mix of the chilly fall and took full advantage of it by going to the park. This girl loves the swing. 

 First spaghetti night!! She LOVED it. I've wavered away from all the baby food for the most part. She pretty much is eating whatever I cook for dinner. 

Landin loves to be a helper. He has had a bit of a fear for this vacuum, but conquered it!

 This boy loves ice cream. After a bit of a rough day, I decided we needed to do something to make it positive.  So, we ended up at Chickfila. He played in the play place with some friends and finished with some ice cream.

 Cute girl playing at church. 

 Sunday night I need to run a few errands, so Brian took Landin to church with him. He loves working with daddy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment