Saturday, September 5, 2015

First week of eCadamy!

This week was the kids first week of eCademy! eCademy is the AWESOME preschool program given to Elevation staff kids. When I started praying about nursing school, I had such a hard time figuring out what I was going to do with the kids. The preschool Landin attended the year before was so great and I didn't want to leave, but I needed a program that would keep the kids all day. The Lord provided BIG time. Landin and Clara are both so blessed to have amazing teachers and spend their week with friends. I feel unbelievably grateful to know that my kids are safe and so loved while I'm gone.

I forced the kids to take some school pictures. (there may have been cookies involved..)




They had a great week. Landin's class learned about the letter A and the color red. Clara ended up missing two of the last days of school because she was running a little fever. Notice this top picture...he's the tallest in his class!! 




Brian had to go out of the town the last part of the week so we stayed with some friends of ours, the Roses! This family does SO much for us. We are unbelievably grateful for them! Here are a few pictures from our time with them. We were excited to celebrate Papa Joe's big 5-0 birthday with him! Thanks for taking us in, Roses!! 





Nursing school started back this week for me! It's a little weird because it felt like I've never left. The routine of everything came back really quickly. Hoping to get more sleep this semester...maybe. There is so much reading for every class I'm not sure if it will happen. My favorite class so far is the Peds/OB class. Surprise, surprise! I gravitate to those kids and pregnant mommas. We start back in the hospital next week and I'll be at Levine Children's Hospital. Excited to learn from the best.! Praying to find my sweet spot in the hospital this semester! 

Have a great weekend, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment