Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Clara- 8 months

I feel like I blinked and my tiny baby turned 8 months! Times is flying!

Weight: 18 lbs
Clothing Size: 9 month
Sleep: We are finalllllly making some progress. Clara still takes 2 naps a day, about 9am and 1pm for about 1.5 hours each. She goes to bed around 6:30 and only waking up once a night. I'm starting to feel like a normal person again!

New This Month:
-Crawling
- Realizes who is holding her. She will get upset if she doesn't know you.
- Gets upset when you take toys away from her.
-SHE SAID MOMMA! At church Saturday night, she started crawling over to me and said momma with a room full of witnesses! She only says it in a moment of panic, but I'll take what I can get. :)
- She really doesn't like to be alone. If she's on the floor playing and we move to a different room, she follows.


My sweet girl is getting so big. She's still a relatively calm baby and very snugly. My favorite thing about her right now is how much she adores Landin. I mean her eyes just light up when she sees him. It's the sweetest thing ever. Hope she never grows out of it!

Few pictures from this month:














I mean good grief. I can't handle the cuteness!








Happy 8 months sweet girl! Mommy and Daddy can't get enough of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment