Tuesday, October 15, 2013

10/7-10/13

What a week! It was a busy week and we had plans almost every morning, but I forgot to snap pictures! Fail. But I did get some great pictures of the pumpkin patch. Landin absolutely LOVED it! If you're in Charlotte, Hall Family Farm is amazing. Very kid friendly. We did a corn maze, hayride, and picked out 3 beautiful pumpkins! Great family day :)

My babies together. Landin is on the left and Clara on the right. Both are almost 8 months. There are definitely starting to be some differences, but it's still crazy to me how much they look alike.

 I love this picture. Every time I have plans in the evening and daddy is in charge of dinner, the boys eat in the "boy house."

 So we went to the park this week and of course I didn't get any pictures of the kids, but I did manage to get one of the geese that chased us. Poor Landin was so scared and kept looking back for them, even after we left the lake.

Pumpkin patch! I mean really, I could eat them up. My babies are the cutest!!!



 Hayride!



 Clara fell asleep half way through. Thankful I got to snuggle with her all morning :)


 This is our big cat, Cooper. Meow.

 Poor boy was spotty with his naps this week. On our way to church he told me he was tired and the next time I looked back he was asleep! He NEVER sleeps in the car. I hated to move him!

 Amazing weekend at church! Words cannot express how much I love Elevation Church and the heart behind it. Thankful I get such a front row seat seeing God move. 

Clara turned 8 months on Sunday! Ah, time is flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment